Saturday 9 November 2013

The Business Show 2013: Can you Afford NOT to go?!

If you're a start-up, a small business in your first year or an established business looking for more in-depth business advice, you should be heading over to London, Olympia on 28th/29th November


Tickets are free!  Sign up by visiting the homepage and you'll see a link to click on and register.



I won't go into too much detail as you can find all the information you need on The Business Show website. 

Personally, being a relatively new business, I'm going to head on over for the 2-minute speed-networking!  I think I'll be exhausted after a whole hour of pitching my business but the benefits will be enormous.  Or maybe I'll book in for a seminar or two; there's an enormous range you can choose from.  Caprice is talking about setting her lingerie business up in 2006, there's a talk about how to grow your business with social media and online marketing (might try that one), and plenty of seminars about financing your business.

I'll leave you to read up about the rest but don't lose any more time in booking your tickets!


No comments:

Post a Comment