Thursday 7 November 2013

Fun, one-minute Marketing Presentations

Would you like to know a great way of marketing your skills/company in a quick, light-hearted way? 


Being a bit of a novice at marketing, I was conscious that I had to try and make my posts on social media sites more interesting - photos, videos and infographics catch the eye, right? I also wanted to add a another string to my bow at Virtuoso Assistant and help my clients with their social media & marketing. 
Marketing with PowToons Presentations

I've always admired Richard Branson for his marketing skills; he has such a knack of mixing business with humour.  So it was with a bit of luck that I found a great way to make short, fun presentations.  I've posted a couple of these on LinkedIn over the past week or so and have had some very encouraging messages in response (thank you!)

So if you'd like me to go into more detail and post a "How To" tutorial over the next week or so just let me know in the Comments box below.

I look forward to hearing from you




No comments:

Post a Comment