Monday 16 December 2013

New E-Zine for Small Businesses: Oxon & Berks

Did you start a new business this year?  Were you a freelancer or a solepreneur?  Did you find yourself searching the Internet looking for answers to a whole string of questions? 


I felt like this.  Some days I felt as though I'd taken myself off on a big fishing expedition only to net a Stickleback.

For this reason I've decided to start the New Year on a positive note by launching an e-zine for entrepreneurs and small business start-ups who are very much doing things on a shoestring budget.  I'm going to target the Berkshire & Oxfordshire regions initially and see where things take me. 

I have all sorts of ideas and plans, based upon what I felt I needed when I was starting up.  My aim is to provide you with one source of information where you can find links to HMRC for tax returns, VAT registration or what you can claim back as a small business.  I'd like to set out who offers an excellent but affordable web design service, the best networking groups relevant to your business in your area, articles to help you with social media & content marketing and lots more.

I shall be ringing up companies to see if I can talk them into giving me discounts for the things that matter to start-ups (you never know, it's worth a try!)

I'm also aiming to invite various 'gurus' to write regular articles or organise Google Hangouts on Air so that you can learn how to market your new business and reach out to your niche market, how to manage and optimise your social media profiles and how to start writing a business blog, for example.

For this I need your help!

Short Survey

If you live in Berkshire or Oxfordshire, you're considering starting up as an entrepreneur, freelancer, solepreneur, microbusiness, woman in business and you feel you'd benefit from a quarterly e-zine being sent directly into  your Inbox then please could I ask you to fill in a survey?

All research and work on the e-zine will remain entirely separate from my Virtuoso Assistant business and your emails will remain confidential and will not be used as part of any future marketing campaigns.


All you need to do now is click on the link below to complete the survey.  Thank you so much for your time.








No comments:

Post a Comment